The 2017 Notary Kit is available for purchase!!
This is one desk reference you can't do without. Developed to meet the needs of newly commissioned notaries, this 500+ page auxiliary reference is an indispensable tool for even the most experienced notaries. Updated to reflect rule changes, this one book contains everything notaries need to set up shop, including the template-based forms and background information from state and federal agencies that is critical to completing transactions every notary is called upon to execute, including titled movable transfers, vital records registry and more. In addition, the kit features:
- Office of Motor Vehicles forms, policies and resources
- Wildlife & Fisheries Boating registration forms, policies and resources
- Secretary of State forms and resources
- Vital records forms and resources
- Useful Last Will & Testament Clauses
- The most requested articles from Signed & Sealed
- Much, much more
Click here to view the Table of Contents
LNA Member: $149.00
Prices include tax and shipping.
The kit is placed in a 3-ring binder to enable easy placement of updates. Be sure to check back periodically for updates.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
ORDER YOURS TODAY!
The Louisiana Notary Association is offering an online course!
SVT, Just the Basics
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Course Description: Basic Office of Motor Vehicle transfers via Bill of Sale, Act of Donation and Act of Exchange. Documents required & process to sell/donate vehicle of a deceased person.
When: Wednesday, August 30, 2017, 6:30-8:30 pm
Presenter: Pamela Alonso
Attendee Cost: $25 for Members; $50 for Non-Members
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 28, 2017 at 5:00 pm
Register Online Now
**All members must log into their LNA account to receive member pricing. If you have not activated your account yet on the new website please follow the instructions below.
Click the Sign in button towards the top of your browser.
Click "Forgot Username"
Type in the email address that is associated with your LNA Account (hint: the email address that this was sent to)
Click submit and then visit your email account to find the link to create a unique password for your account..
Dear LNA Member:
The Louisiana Notary Association Nominating Committee is requesting nominations from the members at large for the 2018 LNA Board of Directors. These Nominations are due by Tuesday, August 15, 2017. When making nominations, members should keep in mind that LNA's directors should be dedicated to providing informational and educational opportunities to the membership, not area representatives or political figures.
The outgoing directors for 2017, term ending on December 31, 2017, are Lisa McCoy, Darryl LeJeune, Theresa Martin, Luke Morris, and Nan Riffe
To be included on the Nomination Committee Ballot, Nominees MUST:
- Submit the endorsement of 5 LNA members in good standing as signified by the endorsers' signatures on the reverse side of this form. The nomination form may be faxed or emailed to the endorsers for their signature.
- Sign the acceptance statement.
- Submit their personal information for publication in the Nominee Information box provided in the Nomination form below. Use whatever type or design you desire. Limit of 250 words. Only information inside the box will be published in the exact format as it was submitted, with no editing.
- Submit this completed form (both pages) so that it is received at the LNA Management Office by 5:00 P.M. on Tuesday, August 15, 2017. Forms may be faxed to 225-408-4422, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed in to LNA Nominations, 8550 United Plaza Blvd., Ste. 1001, Baton Rouge, LA 70809.
Incomplete forms received by the LNA Office will be marked void and not included on the ballot.
Please make note that all nominations must be submitted with this form - NO floor nominations will be accepted at the 2017 Annual Meeting.
Click Here to Print a Nomination Form