Allied Membership Benefits
The Louisiana Notary Association offers non-voting Allied Memberships to those who are studying for their commission or to organizations who interested in marketing to the LNA’s professional members.
Allied Members may not vote, but they do enjoy other membership benefits such as:
- Subscriptions to LNA periodicals such as Signed & Sealed.
- Member discounts on professional development seminars, including LNA’s annual convention.
- Members-Only web based access to notary-related resources.
- Participation in regional Shop Talks and other LNA member activities.
Individual Allied Membership
This is the perfect membership for those interested in learning more about the office of Notary Public or who serve the profession, but are not themselves commissioned notaries. Dues are $139 annually.
Student Allied Membership
This is the perfect membership for those who are studying for take the state examination to earn their commission. Dues are $95 annually.
Corporate Allied Membership
Corporate Allied Membership is the ideal membership class for entities such as law firms, state agencies, insurance companies, banks, credit unions, finance companies and any business employing notaries or those companies desiring to market their services to notaries. Annual dues
Corporate Allied Associate Membership
This membership is designed for the employees of Corporate Allied Members who wish to receive individual subscriptions to LNA periodicals as well as receive discounts on publications and professional development training. Annual dues are $30 per Associate Membership is an add-on to Corporate Allied Membership.
With more than 600 active professional members, the Louisiana Notary Association provides a respectable, sought-after demographic for those wishing to market their services to professionals, from CPAs to paralegals to small business entrepreneurs. LNA Active and Allied Members enjoy many opportunities for networking. In addition, LNA offers Corporate Allied Members the following opportunities:
- Receive a half page ad in the LNA convention program/annual report.
- Display materials at regional Shop Talks and Educational Seminars.
- Receive a Corporate Member Spotlight published in Association News or Signed & Sealed.
- One free slider ad on the LNA website
- Advertise in LNA publications and member communications. Click here for rate information.
- Exclusive chance to purchase a booth at convention or other higher-tier sponsorship.