Why Join the Louisiana Notary Association?
Your seal stands for something. It stands for authority, knowledge, protection – It stands for you. So do we.
The Louisiana Notary Association is the state’s largest, most prestigious organization dedicated to fostering education, proficiency and advancement of the office of Notary Public. LNA membership is a recognized mark of professionalism.
Look what LNA Membership can do for you and your business:
- A direct connection to seasoned experts who provide practical advice and answers to tough questions.
- Networking, leadership and educational opportunities to enhance your career.
- 24/7 access to a database of resources, “how to’s”, and forms to meet any professional challenge.
- Alerts on legal issues to ensure your practice is compliant and to help protect you from costly mistakes.
- Access to "Notary2Notary" the LNA exclusive email discussion forum
- As a member, you have access to the LNA Group Purchasing Program where you can save money on items at retailers such as Office Depot. Also save BIG on ink cartridge purchases!
- Members can purchase their Civil Code Books 1/2 off the list price!
Active MembershipAllied Membership
Active voting membership is open to all commissioned notaries in Louisiana, subject to approval by the LNA board of directors. Dues are $139. The LNA also offers an Active Retired membership rate of $69.50 (50% off the regular Active rate) for notaries who are at least 70 years of age.
First-time members who join after Oct. 1 have dues applied to the next year. First-time members who join midyear receive a $15 discount off any LNA product or service.
New membership applicants, click here to join.
Current active members, click here to renew.
Allied membership is a non-voting membership open to those who are interested in the office of the Louisiana Civil Law Notary. The LNA offers several Allied Memberships:
- Individual Allied Membership. This is the perfect membership for those interested in learning more about the office of Notary Public, but are not commissioned notaries themselves. Dues are $139 annually.
- Student Allied Membership. Student Allied Membership in the Louisiana Notary Association is available to individuals who are not commissioned Notaries but who are preparing to take the state examination. Dues are $95 annually.
- Corporate Allied Membership. This is the ideal membership class for entities such as law firms, state agencies, insurance companies, banks, credit unions, finance companies and any business employing notaries or those companies desiring to market their products or services to notaries. Dues are $191 annually and include special sponsorship benefits. Corporate Allied Members may pay an additional $40 per year per employee for Allied Associate Membership which entitles them to receive individual benefits.