Why Join the Louisiana Notary Association?
Your seal stands for something. It stands for authority, knowledge, protection – It stands for you. So do we.
The Louisiana Notary Association is the state’s largest, most prestigious organization dedicated to fostering education, proficiency and advancement of the office of Notary Public. LNA membership is a recognized mark of professionalism.
Look what LNA Membership can do for you and your business:
- A direct connection to seasoned experts who provide practical advice and answers to tough questions.
- Networking, leadership and educational opportunities to enhance your career.
- 24/7 access to a database of resources, “how to’s”, and forms to meet any professional challenge.
- Alerts on legal issues to ensure your practice is compliant and to help protect you from costly mistakes.
- Access to "Notary2Notary" the LNA exclusive email discussion forum
- As a member, you have access to the LNA Group Purchasing Program where you can save money on items at retailers such as Office Depot. Also save BIG on ink cartridge purchases!
The Active membership class is the highest level of membership and is open only to regularly commissioned Louisiana notaries. Active members are entitled all rights and privileges of membership, including the right to vote and participate fully in the business meetings of the association. Only Active members may hold elective office.
First-time members who join after Oct. 1 have dues applied to the next year.
- Active membership exemplifies your commitment to professionalism and demonstrates that you are committed to serving your constituents in accord with the Louisiana Notary Association Code of Ethics.
- Active members who have attained the age of 70 years qualify for Retired status and receive a discount on dues.
Join or Reinstate as Active Join or Reinstate as Retired
Allied membership is a limited-privilege class of membership open to persons or companies who are interested in the office of notary public but who are not regularly commissioned Louisiana notaries. Allied members have limited rights and privileges of the association but may not hold elective office, may not serve as delegates or alternate to meetings, and are not eligible to participate in the business meetings of the association.
- Allied Student / Individual membership is for those who are studying for their commission or individuals interested in the office of Notary Public.
- Allied Corporate membership is for companies interested in marketing to the LNA’s members.
Join or Reinstate as Allied Individual Join or Reinstate as Allied Student
Join or Reinstate as Allied Corporate
E-Subscriber membership is for individuals or companies interested in receiving the LNA’s monthly electronic newsletter informing them of LNA events, educational opportunities and legislative news.
The LNA invites everyone to participate in regional Shop Talk meetings to discuss hot topics, hear from topic experts, and network with your peers. Shop Talks are currently held in Baton Rouge, Lake Charles, Lafayette, Thibodaux, Covington, New Orleans, DeRidder and West Monroe.