The Louisiana Notary Association offers stellar, in depth periodicals for its members as well as sought-after publications and reference materials to Members at significant savings off published prices.
The Notary Survival Kit
*Updated in 2018*
This is one desk reference you can't do without. Developed to meet the needs of newly commissioned notaries, this 500+ page auxiliary reference is an indispensable tool for even the most experienced notaries. Updated to reflect rule changes, this one book contains everything notaries need to set up shop, including the template-based forms and background information from state and federal agencies that is critical to completing transactions every notary is called upon to execute, including titled movable transfers, vital records registry and more. In addition, the kit features:
- Office of Motor Vehicles forms, policies and resources
- Wildlife & Fisheries Boating registration forms, policies and resources
- Secretary of State forms and resources
- Vital records forms and resources
- Useful Last Will & Testament Clauses
- The most requested articles from Signed & Sealed
- Much, much more
* The kit is placed in an indexed 3-ring binder for quick reference and to enable easy placement of updates/additions.
** Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Click here to view the Table of Contents
LNA Member: $149
Prices include tax and shipping.
The kit is placed in a 3-ring binder to enable easy placement of updates. Be sure to check back periodically for updates.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!